- Stress Reduction: It is an ayurvedic medicine and used as an adaptogen helping the body to fight with stress and promoting calmness and relaxation.
- Improve Sleep: Due to its calming properties, jatamansi is used to improve sleep quality and treat insomnia. It may also help to regulate sleep patterns and promote restful sleep.
- Mood: Some studies have shown jatamansi also switches mood enhancing effects and helps to overcome anxiety and depression.
- Cognitive Health: Jatamansi is having neuroprotective properties which helps cognitive function and protect against age related decline.
- Anti Inflammatory : Jatamansi is highly beneficial for the individuals who suffer from arthritis and inflammatory disorders as it refuses inflammation in the body.
- Antioxidant : Jatamansi is rich in antioxidants which helps neutralize the harmful radicals in the body and protect the cell from stress.
- Digestive Health : It is used to support digestive health, relieve gastric problems and improve appetite.
- Hair Health: It is a very old and traditional method to promote hair growth and strengthen the hair follicles and prevent premature gray hair.
- Cardiovascular: The research States that jatamansi may have cardiovascular benefits, including blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Skin Health: Jatamansi is purported ability to improve skin health and also reduce wound healing, skin infection and much more.
February 6, 2024