Oiling is as important as your skincare regimen, and very women should oil their hair. You have probably prescribed the best hair oil as an overall solution to your hair problems from your grandmother, mother, friends, relatives, doctors, etc. Here is the answer to your questions- does oiling your hairs is doing any good, or does it do more harm than good?
Why You Should Oil Your Hair?
When it comes to hair maintenance, it is essential to follow a proper hair routine. Here is why you should oil your hair.
- Give You Soft Curls: As compared to regular hair, curly hair dries quickly. Curly hairs become hard to manage as after they dry they become more frizzy. By oiling your curls with the best hair oil such as olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil, you get soft curls.
- Prevent Hair Dryness: Hair gets dry because of various factors such as the use of harsh hair products, excessive sun exposure, excessive hair wash, pollution and much more. One of the best ways to avoid hair dryness is by applying oil the night before and showering the next day. You will see the visible results within a month.
- Give Nourishment To Your Hair: Different hair oils contain essential vitamins and minerals, which can give a boost to your hair health. For example, almond oil has vitamin B, E, and K, olive oil has vitamin B3, B6, B12 and vitamin K and Vitamin E. Hair oils are essential for maintaining your hair. Whether you are looking for the best hair oil for men or women, make sure to buy from the certified brand and trusted online source.
- Stop Hair Fall: Messaging your hair with oil once in a week is very important for good hair health. Massaging hair with oil offers benefits such as scalp exfoliation, clean dead skin, nourish and revitalise fine hair, which prevents hair fall.
- Help you get Rid of Lice: Dry flaky scalp is home to lice. Oils can help in preventing the dryness, removing dead skin and exfoliating the skin. Some hair oils also have antibacterial properties also, which can help in preventing hair lice.
- Improve Hair Growth: According to research, certain oils like coconut, almond oil, rosemary oil etc. are the best oil for hair growth. They boost hair growth. But it is important to use them in the right concentration.
- Strengthens Roots: Applying hair oil exfoliates the skin, eliminates harmful toxins from hair follicles. This clears harmful bacteria from the hair follicles and strengthens roots. It also replenishes lost vitamins and minerals to your scalp and hair which strengthens the hair roots.
- Remove Dandruff: Just like lice, dandruff is also attracted to the sweaty scalp and overly dry, this can be difficult as pollution and dust can cause dryness. Applying castor oil 3 nights a week during the night can help in preventing dead skin cells which is another reason for dandruff. Have you tried oiling, how was your experience? Feel free to share with us in the comment in the box.
Shine Boosting Oils For Every Type Of Hair
Whether you have thick or thin, fine hair, choosing the right type of oil can improve your hair health. To help you find the right type of hair oil is the list of types of hair oils for every hair type.
- Frizzy and dry hair: Argan Oil – This oil hails from Morocco, this nutty argan oil is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that can help in turning coarse, unruly and dry hair into shinier, softer and manageable locks while cutting the frizziness.
- For extremely damaged and dry hair: Macadamia Oil – Nut oils known to be most intensive and macadamia is one of the rich nut oils available. It works great for damaged and dry hair, you can use it as a weekly mask to replenish the tresses after a heavy heat styling session.
- Perfect for all hair types: Coconut Oil – This oil is a multi tasker that can be used on all hair types to replenish the hair strands and keep the scalp healthy. Packed full of vitamins and minerals, carbohydrates, coconut oil helps in building stronger hair strands, which makes it a perfect weekly treatment for strands that are prone to slow growth and breakage.
- Say bye to dandruff: Almond Oil – It is the light nut oil and is packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamin E, protein, and magnesium, that helps in reducing breakage and boosting hair growth. If you have itchy scalp then massaging with almond oil can reduce the inflammation, dandruff and redness.
- For sensitive skin: Kalahari Melon Seed Oil –This hair oil is rich in Omega 6 fatty acids that are known to improve hair growth, protein and vitamins like C, B2 and G present in it is what makes this seed oil an excellent hair repair oil that is perfect and gentle on sensitive scalp and skin. If you suffer from psoriasis, dermatitis or often you get itchy reactions from the beauty products, then this is the right shine boosting hair oil that you need.
- Improves hair growth: Baobab Oil – Looking for the best hair oil for hair growth? Baobab oil is the right choice. It contains essential fatty acids that provide deep hydration and nourishment to your hairs. This oil also contains vitamins A, D, E and F that combines together to improve the elasticity of the locks and improves cell regeneration. It can help in boosting your hair growth.
- For fine hairs: Abyssinian Oil – Abyssinian Oil is also known as the crambe seed oil, it is hydrating but is light in weight and texture, what makes it a perfect option for fine, thin or greasy hair that can become dull, thin if overloaded. Also, it is a heat resisting oil, that can be used as a pre-heat styling product.
Have you tried any of these hair oils? Do you know any other hair oil that works wonders for the hairs ? Please share your experience in the comment section below. We would love to know.
Also Read: masturbation once a week