- Lemon Juice: Squeeze the lemon juice and apply it over tanned areas, as the lemon contains citric acid which helps to lighten the skin and protect from sun tan.
- Cucumber Juice: Apply all over the face and on the tanned skin.And leave it for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing. Cucumber provides a cooling effect and lightens the skin.
- Turmeric Mask: Make the turmeric paste and mix with Yogurt or Aloe Vera juice and apply it on a tanned area and let it dry. Turmeric will brighten the skin and yogurt soothes.
- Tomato Pulp: Blend a tomato and apply it over your skin and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes as the tomato contains lycopene which helps to reduce sun tan removal.
- Potato Slice: One of the best sun tan removal remedies, simply rub a potato slice on tanned areas as potatoes have mild bleaching properties which helps to reduce tan.
Additional Tips for Sun Tan Home RemediesSome of the Additional Tips Which Can Be Followed to Reduce Sun Tan:
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated from inside.
- Sunscreen: Use sunscreen with high SPF to prevent tanning.
- Protective Clothing: Wear hats, sunglasses and clothing to cover your skin from direct sunlight.
January 21, 2024